Innovate, Adapt & Grow program
METS Ignited, Queensland Government and GEA partnership program to help METS businesses adapt and scale-up
Innovative small to medium enterprises in Central Queensland wanting to adapt and scale up their business will be presented with the tools to do so thanks to a regional accelerator program.
Gladstone Engineering Alliance (GEA) in partnership with METS Ignited and funding support from the Queensland Government, is delivering the Innovate, Adapt & Grow program during August and September 2021.
GEA will facilitate a series of six workshops concentrating on the fundamentals of business scale-up and innovation as part of the regional accelerator program which will feature mentors and support from business owners and innovators from within GEA’s membership base.
GEA Project Coordinator Charmaine Bennett said the program was an incredible opportunity for the not-for-profit alliance to ensure growth and long-term sustainability of Central Queensland businesses operating in the Mining Equipment, Technology and Services sector (METS).
“The objective of the program is to provide participants with the ability to identify and breakdown their challenges, and develop a business plan that focuses on strategy, growth and understanding their market, customers and innovation,” Ms Bennett said.
The six workshops include:
• Innovation cultures – Diagnosing and identify change needs to build an innovation culture
• Business Models – Innovating and scaling your business model
• People – Leaders, the team, growing, educating, attracting and retaining
• Strategy – Values, purpose, framework, tools and long-term strategic plan
• Execution – Priorities, focus, targets, analysis and accountability
• Profit & Cash – Driving profitability, improving cash flow, monitoring results and KPI’s/key levers
Registrations are now open for the Innovate, Adapt & Grow program, with the first session scheduled for 17 August 2021.
This regional accelerator program is delivered by METS Ignited with funding support from the Queensland Government as part of its Queensland Mining Equipment, Technology and Services 10 Year Roadmap and Action Plan.
Date: August – September 2021
Cost: Fully funded
Click below to register: