Project Management Essentials Workshop
Project Management is a critical skill for organisations to master to ensure project success. This course focuses on the fundamentals of Project Management.
Participants will gain insight into the project lifecycle as well as project management methodologies, documentation, key roles, risk management, project quality, procurement, stakeholders, and closing projects.
This course is designed to benefit not only project managers or future project managers, but will also provide essential skills for individuals engaged in day-to-day operations. Attendees of this course will acquire skills that can be applied to deliver project management activities effectively, efficiently and to the required standard. In addition, attendees will be introduced to several productivity related tools such as time management, scheduling and interpersonal skills which can all be applied in many different settings in their work and home life. This course also offers an awareness of project management practices and how participants can contribute to project team success based on the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK).
- Project governance
- Understanding key roles and authority levels in a project
- Recognising each phase of a project’s lifecycle
- Scoping and scheduling a project
- Managing issues and changes within a project
- Identifying, assessing and managing project risks
- Quality planning, quality assurance and quality control processes for projects
- Project communication and stakeholder management
- Reviewing and finalising a project
Date: Monday, 2 August 2021
Time: to be announced
Venue: GEA Office
Cost: $ 650pp (GEA members) $750pp (non-members)
Click the applicable button below to register: