How to grow your business through IT Managed Services, Cyber Security & Gladstone’s Fibre Zone
Gladstone Engineering Alliance in partnership with our 2 members Efex and Queensland Computers and NBN Co. to host an information session on how to grow your business’s productivity through IT Managed Services, Cyber Security and Gladstone’s Fibre Zone.
Topics to be discussed include:
Gladstone’s Fibre Zone (presented by Capconnect)
- How the Gladstone Business Fibre Zone can benefit business
- Learn about the newly announced discount wholesale pricing and how it can benefit businesses not located in Business Fibre Zones
- Understanding Enterprise Ethernet, nbn’s business-grade offering, providing flexibility, reliability and enhanced service levels to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes for today and into the future.
IT Managed Services (presented by Efex)
- Could you manage your business more efficiently through IT Managed Services?
- Why reliable technology support is important in business sustainability?
- Understanding backup and disaster recovery to provide business continuity and peace of mind
Cyber Security (presented by Queensland Computers)
- Is your business really safe from cyber attacks?
- Understand how cybercriminals attack and how you can fight it
- How to ensure stable and uninterrupted service through strong security protocol